Since 1990, Nordecon AS has been building roads, streets, car parks, squares, ports, airports and has been otherwise active in road construction.
We carry out construction works of any size and scope for both, the private as well as the public sector. The range of services stated on our website does not set any limits to us and we are ready to also fulfil any special request that you might have.
We provide our construction services all over Estonia. All works are carried out by our own team and equipment. Depending on the location of the site, we use the materials of our own quarries for the construction.
In addition to special equipment for road construction, Nordecon has mobile asphalt production plants and paving teams.
All of it makes a coherent whole, which ensures for the client a favourable, fast and high-quality end-solution from one point-of-sale.
Larger works completed in recent years:
- Planning and construction of the Aruvalla - Kose section of E263 Tallinn - Tartu - Luhamaa Highway;
- Construction of the IV construction zone of the detour west of Tartu;
- Planning and construction of the I construction zone of the roundabout east of Tartu;
- Construction of the Luige intersection of the Tallinn ringroad.
- Road Construction Director Ain Pähkel,
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +372 615 4400