Since the founding of the company, the lines of business pursued by Nordecon AS have included the design and design management of buildings and facilities.
We mainly engage in the design of roads, water supply and sewers and in the management of the design of buildings. Quality work is ensured by specially trained specialists in the areas of both project management and design. To be able to carry out design works, the company has several registrations with the Register of Economic Activities and has been issued by the Estonian Road Administration with licences for road maintenance works.
In our daily work, we are increasingly utilising the facilities of building information modelling or BIM. For this, we have created a dedicated team tasked with the coordination of the preparation and also the production of models.
Our team has been involved in the design and design management of several big construction projects:
- design and construction of water and sewage facilities in the counties of southern Saaremaa
- design and construction of the Mäo junction on the Tallinn – Tartu – Võru – Luhamaa Highway
- design management and construction of the Vana – Lõuna 39 apartment building in Tallinn
- design management and construction of the Mustamäe tee 16 office building in Tallinn
- design and construction of the Aruvalla – Kose segment of the Tallinn – Tartu – Võru – Luhamaa Highway
- design and construction area of the 5th construction area of the western bypass outside Tartu
- design management and construction of the expansion of a teaching facility and an equipment warehouse of the Non-commissioned Officers’ School of the Estonian National Defence College
- design and construction of the composting field and the carrier storage facility for the sewage treatment plant in Paide
- design of access roads to the grounds of warehouses at Lintsi
- design and construction of the sewage treatment plant in Kohtla – Järve
- Marek Suviste, Head of the Design and Surveying Department,
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel +372 615 4400