28. May 2019 An agreement was signed with Nordecon for the reconstruction and extension of TalTech’s research and study building
The Tallinn University of Technology (TalTech) and Nordecon AS signed a contract for the reconstruction and extension of the university’s research and study building Mäepealse 3. The street side of the current building will be demolished first and replaced with a new and larger building volumeand the yard-side testing laboratory will be reconstructed. The cost of the work is 5,688 million Euros, VAT will be added to the price.
17. May 2019 Peetri sports and leisure centre reached its maximum height
Nordecon AS and the developer of Peetri Centre Compakt Real Estate held a topping-out ceremony for the sports and leisure centre in Peetri. The crown was brought down by Priit Põldmäe, Vice Mayor of Rae, and Maik Teiv, the Head of Compakt Kinnisvara.
24. Apr 2019 The Road Administration and Nordecon signed a contract for the reconstruction of the Missokülä-Hindsa road section
AS Nordecon and the Estonian Road Administration signed a contract for the reconstruction of a 2-kilometer section between the Missokülä-Hindsa section and Misso small town of Main Road No. 7, Riga-Pihkva, km 209.2-216.9. The cost of the works is 5.7 million euros; VAT will be added to the price.
23. Apr 2019 Nordecon and the Road Administration entered into a contract for construction works on Kernu bypass
AS Nordecon and the Estonian Road Administration entered into a contract for construction works on Kernu bypass at kilometres 37-42 of national road no. 4, the Tallinn-Pärnu-Ikla Road, and the junctions at the Kernu filling station and Haiba. The works cost 11.616 million euros plus value added tax.
17. Apr 2019 A topping out ceremony was held at the nearly zero-energy Kohtla-Järve State Gymnasium
Today in the State Gymnasium of Kohtla-Järve, a topping out ceremony party was held to celebrate the achievement of the maximum height of the schoolhouse. The tradition of a topping-out ceremony is to thank and host the builders, which creates a good relationship with the house spirit and brings good luck to the building. A cornerstone was also placed for the schoolhouse.
15. Apr 2019 С сегодняшнего дня возобновляются работы по строительству дорожной развязки Вескитамми
Строительные работы на отрезке шоссе Таллинн-Пярну-Икла между 13,0-13,7 км окружной дороги № 4, то есть у дорожной развязки Вескитамми, были начаты весной 2018 года. В зимний период строительные работы были приостановлены, и с сегодняшнего дня они вновь продолжатся.
15. Apr 2019 Today the construction of the Veskitammi junction will start again
Construction work was started on national road No 4 in spring 2018 at 13.0–13.7 kilometers of the Tallinn – Pärnu – Ikla road, or at the Veskitammi junction. Construction work stopped during the winter and continues from today.
11. Apr 2019 Gerd Müller, Chairman of the Management Board of Nordecon: Construction is one of the industries with the lowest efficiency, but technology creates a precondition for a leap in development.
Model design experts from Estonia and abroad will take part in the largest BIMSummit 2019 digital construction conference in Estonia taking place for the third time. The conference will introduce BIM projects with innovative solutions from Estonia and other countries.
03. Apr 2019 After the winter break, Nordecon starts the construction works of 2+1 bypass lanes on Pikknurme–Puurmani section
After the winter break, Nordecon started the construction works of 2+1 bypass lanes this week on kilometres 142.2-146.9 of national road 2 Tallinn–Tartu–Võru–Luhamaa, the Pikknurme–Puurmani section. The area under construction is a 4.7 km section of road and the construction works last from April to December 2019.
26. Mar 2019 BIMsummit examines the potential of the construction sector for Estonia's next e-success story
Modelling experts from Estonia and abroad will take part in the BIMsummit 2019, Estonia's largest digital engineering conference. The conference will introduce BIM projects with innovative solutions from Estonia and other countries. The keynote speaker David Glennon, a BIM expert from the UK, introduces the country's ability to accelerate the development of the sector with tougher requirements. The experience stories from Estonia will introduce projects in the field of both buildings and infrastructure construction.