12. May 2011 Nordecon posts improved year-on-year results for Q1
Although Nordecon AS ended Q1 2011 with a gross loss of 73,000 euros, its financial indicators are showing signs of improvement compared to the same period in 2010.
03. May 2011 Nordecon to construct next stage of Ämari Air Base
Nordecon AS entered into an agreement with the Estonian Ministry of Defence today for the construction of the auxiliary buildings of Ämari Air Base and the infrastructure needed to service them.
19. Apr 2011 Nordecon signs contract with Estonian Road Authority for construction of Aruvalla-Kose road
Nordecon AS and joint tenderer Ramboll Eesti AS entered into a contract with the Estonian Road Authority today as the winners of the public procurement for the planning and construction of the Aruvalla-Kose section of the Tallinn-Tartu highway.
06. Apr 2011 Nordecon submits winning bid in public procurement for Aruvalla-Kose road construction
The Estonian Road Authority revealed last week that three tenders met the terms and conditions of the public procurement for the design and construction of the section of road between Aruvalla and Kose, with the successful bid being the joint offer of Nordecon AS and Ramboll Eesti AS
17. Mar 2011 Nordecon to construct student housing for Järva County Vocational Education Centre
Nordecon AS and Järva County Vocational Education Centre entered into an agreement on Wednesday for the construction of student housing and a canteen in Paide.
08. Mar 2011 Hiiu Teed OÜ constructs Europe’s longest ice road
Hiiu Teed OÜ, a subsidiary of the construction company Nordecon AS, has opened the Heltermaa–Rohuküla ice road.
08. Mar 2011 Nordecon ends second consecutive quarter in the black
Q4 in 2010 was the second quarter in a row which the Nordecon group ended with a gross profit, despite the fact that more accurate forecasts saw some projects making additional losses and fulfilment of road maintenance contracts ending the quarter in the red.
08. Mar 2011 Biggest boilerhouse constructed in Estonia in 20 years opens in Ahtme
Nordecon AS and Napal AS have completed construction of the Ahtme peak load and reserve boilerhouses commissioned by Kohtla-Järve Soojus AS.
04. Jan 2011 Nordecon International merged its subsidiaries and continues operating under the name Nordecon AS
All the activities that resulted in the merger of the subsidiaries of the Nordecon Group, Nordecon Infra AS and Nordecon Ehitus AS, with the parent company Nordecon International AS have been completed and the company continues its operations in the new year under the name Nordecon AS.
22. Dec 2010 Nordecon will build a new study block for the Faculty of Social Sciences of the University of Tartu
Nordecon Ehitus signed a contract with the University of Tartu yesterday, pursuant to which the former maternity hospital located in Toomemäe, Tartu, will be re-built for a new study block of the Faculty of Social Sciences. The contractual cost of the building work is 56.2 million kroons.