08. Mar 2011 Biggest boilerhouse constructed in Estonia in 20 years opens in Ahtme
Nordecon AS and Napal AS have completed construction of the Ahtme peak load and reserve boilerhouses commissioned by Kohtla-Järve Soojus AS.
08. Mar 2011 Hiiu Teed OÜ constructs Europe’s longest ice road
Hiiu Teed OÜ, a subsidiary of the construction company Nordecon AS, has opened the Heltermaa–Rohuküla ice road.
08. Mar 2011 Nordecon ends second consecutive quarter in the black
Q4 in 2010 was the second quarter in a row which the Nordecon group ended with a gross profit, despite the fact that more accurate forecasts saw some projects making additional losses and fulfilment of road maintenance contracts ending the quarter in the red.
04. Jan 2011 Nordecon International merged its subsidiaries and continues operating under the name Nordecon AS
All the activities that resulted in the merger of the subsidiaries of the Nordecon Group, Nordecon Infra AS and Nordecon Ehitus AS, with the parent company Nordecon International AS have been completed and the company continues its operations in the new year under the name Nordecon AS.
22. Dec 2010 Nordecon will build a new study block for the Faculty of Social Sciences of the University of Tartu
Nordecon Ehitus signed a contract with the University of Tartu yesterday, pursuant to which the former maternity hospital located in Toomemäe, Tartu, will be re-built for a new study block of the Faculty of Social Sciences. The contractual cost of the building work is 56.2 million kroons.
21. Dec 2010 Toomas Luman, a major shareholder of Nordecon has donated close to 50 million kroons to charity
Toomas Luman, chairman of the supervisory board of the construction group Nordecon International AS, is a firm believer in charity work and says there must be a point to it. However, he also says that the problem in Estonia is that no one talks about it.
21. Dec 2010 Nordecon Infra to construct Kaarepere overpass
Nordecon Infra AS, alongside Nordecon International AS and Ramboll Eesti AS, entered into a subcontracting agreement last week with the Estonian Road Authority as the lead partner in the construction of an overpass to replace three railway crossings in Kaarepere in Jõgeva County. The total cost of the design and construction project is 67.2 million kroons.