02. Sep 2011 Sillamäe parking area for trucks crossing border set to open tomorrow
Tomorrow will see the official opening of the Sillamäe TruckStop – the parking area for trucks queuing to cross the Russian border that has been constructed by Nordecon.
15. Aug 2011 Renovated road section of Liiapeksi-Loobu (20.3 km) on Narva Road opened for traffic today
Today, the road section of Liiapeksi-Loobu reaching from kilometres 50.3 to 70.6 on road E20 was officially opened for traffic. The construction works were performed by Nordecon AS. Construction supervision was conducted by Vealeidja OÜ together with Celu Inženieri AS. The total cost of the contract was EUR 7.8 million, of which 85% was financed by the Cohesion Fund of the European Union. The contracting entity was the Estonian Road Administration.
15. Aug 2011 Nordecon records sales revenue of 54.4 million euros in first six months of 2011
The sales revenue of Nordecon AS for the first half of 2011 was 54.4 million euros, which is 46% more than in the same period last year. The gross losses of the company for the period totalled 1.4 million euros, which is significantly lower than the 2.9 million euros recorded in the first six months of 2010.
15. Aug 2011 Nordecon signs €20 million contract for construction of Port of Sillamäe infrastructure
Nordecon has entered into a contract with Sillamäe Sadam AS for the Stage 2 construction of infrastructure at the Port of Sillamäe. The contract is valued at €20 million. As part of the contract, Nordecon will also be constructing a sewerage and water network for the Hüüru district in Saue municipality at a cost of €3.1 million. Both projects are scheduled for completion by the end of 2012.
07. Jul 2011 Nordecon to construct water treatment plant in Kohila
Nordecon entered into an agreement with the Kohila municipality-owned water company Kohila Maja OÜ last week which will see the company designing and constructing a water treatment plant for the town to the value of 2.21 million euros.
12. May 2011 Nordecon posts improved year-on-year results for Q1
Although Nordecon AS ended Q1 2011 with a gross loss of 73,000 euros, its financial indicators are showing signs of improvement compared to the same period in 2010.
03. May 2011 Nordecon to construct next stage of Ämari Air Base
Nordecon AS entered into an agreement with the Estonian Ministry of Defence today for the construction of the auxiliary buildings of Ämari Air Base and the infrastructure needed to service them.
19. Apr 2011 Nordecon signs contract with Estonian Road Authority for construction of Aruvalla-Kose road
Nordecon AS and joint tenderer Ramboll Eesti AS entered into a contract with the Estonian Road Authority today as the winners of the public procurement for the planning and construction of the Aruvalla-Kose section of the Tallinn-Tartu highway.
06. Apr 2011 Nordecon submits winning bid in public procurement for Aruvalla-Kose road construction
The Estonian Road Authority revealed last week that three tenders met the terms and conditions of the public procurement for the design and construction of the section of road between Aruvalla and Kose, with the successful bid being the joint offer of Nordecon AS and Ramboll Eesti AS
17. Mar 2011 Nordecon to construct student housing for Järva County Vocational Education Centre
Nordecon AS and Järva County Vocational Education Centre entered into an agreement on Wednesday for the construction of student housing and a canteen in Paide.