18. Oct 2011 Nordecon participated in investment fair Rahakompass 2011
On 2 October 2011 Nordecon participated for the second year in “Rahakompass”, an investment fair held by NASDAQ OMX Tallinn Stock Exchange (TSE). The fair took place in Tallinn Nokia Concert Hall. The total number of visitors was approximately 2,000.
18. Oct 2011 Estonia’s flattest stretch of road completed between Risti and Virtsu
Handed over to the Estonian Road Administration last month by Nordecon AS was the completely reconstructed section between the 34.8 and 40.3 km marks on the Risti-Virtsu road – which measurements have shown to be probably the most level stretch of road in the country.
15. Sep 2011 Eston Ehitus enters into contract for construction of three nursing homes
As the joint winners of a public procurement launched by AS Hoolekandeteenused, Nordecon AS and AS Eston Ehitus entered into agreements today for general contracting work in the construction in Kehra, Tapa and Viljandi of nursing homes for patients with special psychiatric needs. The construction work will cost a total of 5.6 million euros.
09. Sep 2011 Nordecon to construct Luige junction at a cost of 8.9 million euros
Nordecon AS and its subsidiary Järva Teed AS entered into an agreement with the Estonian Road Administration today for the reconstruction of the Luige junction on the Tallinn ring road. The construction work will cost 8.9 million euros (before VAT).
02. Sep 2011 ‘Project of the century’ ready for use by client
The design and construction work carried out by Nordecon AS on one of the biggest infrastructure complexes in Estonia – the new Koidula border railway station in the south-east of the country – has been completed, the site has been transferred to Riigi Kinnisvara AS and the agencies that will operate the station, and trains have been passing through it since early summer.
02. Sep 2011 Sillamäe parking area for trucks crossing border set to open tomorrow
Tomorrow will see the official opening of the Sillamäe TruckStop – the parking area for trucks queuing to cross the Russian border that has been constructed by Nordecon.
15. Aug 2011 Renovated road section of Liiapeksi-Loobu (20.3 km) on Narva Road opened for traffic today
Today, the road section of Liiapeksi-Loobu reaching from kilometres 50.3 to 70.6 on road E20 was officially opened for traffic. The construction works were performed by Nordecon AS. Construction supervision was conducted by Vealeidja OÜ together with Celu Inženieri AS. The total cost of the contract was EUR 7.8 million, of which 85% was financed by the Cohesion Fund of the European Union. The contracting entity was the Estonian Road Administration.
15. Aug 2011 Nordecon signs €20 million contract for construction of Port of Sillamäe infrastructure
Nordecon has entered into a contract with Sillamäe Sadam AS for the Stage 2 construction of infrastructure at the Port of Sillamäe. The contract is valued at €20 million. As part of the contract, Nordecon will also be constructing a sewerage and water network for the Hüüru district in Saue municipality at a cost of €3.1 million. Both projects are scheduled for completion by the end of 2012.
15. Aug 2011 Nordecon records sales revenue of 54.4 million euros in first six months of 2011
The sales revenue of Nordecon AS for the first half of 2011 was 54.4 million euros, which is 46% more than in the same period last year. The gross losses of the company for the period totalled 1.4 million euros, which is significantly lower than the 2.9 million euros recorded in the first six months of 2010.
07. Jul 2011 Nordecon to construct water treatment plant in Kohila
Nordecon entered into an agreement with the Kohila municipality-owned water company Kohila Maja OÜ last week which will see the company designing and constructing a water treatment plant for the town to the value of 2.21 million euros.