03. Sep 2019 E-piim and Nordecon entered into a contract for constructing dairy buildings in Paide
AS E-Piim Tootmine and Nordecon AS entered into a contract for constructing the factory complex of E-Piim in Paide. The construction works will commence in the beginning of 2020 and will be completed in the spring of 2022. The contract covers construction of a factory and administration building plus and entry building and border fences. The cost of the project is 29 million euros plus value added tax.
27. Aug 2019 Nordecon became one of the main sponsors of Saskia Alusalu
Saskia Alusalu, the best Estonian speed skater and the best female athlete in 2018, and the Nordecon AS construction group entered into a sponsorship agreement which will help one of the fastest women on skates in the world to train for the 2022 Winter Olympics.
Watch the video.
27. Aug 2019 The first phase of the renewed D-terminal being built by Nordecon will open its doors to passengers in two months
Active construction is currently underway in the D-terminal of the Port of Tallinn being built by Nordecon, in order to open the first phase of construction of the renovated D-terminal to passengers within two months. A digital twin of the new D-Terminal building and the remodeled part which aims to make the building's life cycle more efficient was created in the BIM implementation model. The completion of the extension and reconstruction work of the port is scheduled for summer 2020.
07. Aug 2019 Eston Ehitus, a member of the Nordecon Group, is building a production complex in Lasnamäe for Tallinn City Theater
Eston Ehitus AS, a member of the Nordecon AS group, Tallinn City Theater and Tallinn City Property Department signed an agreement for the construction of the production complex of Tallinn City Theater on Suur-Sõjamäe Street in Tallinn. The value of the contract resulting from the successful tender is EUR 3.4 million, excluding VAT.
03. Jul 2019 Nordecon is building a 10 million-tonne storage complex in the Tapa Army Base
Nordecon AS and the Center for Defense Investment signed a contract for the design and construction of a storage complex and associated sites, roads and auxiliary buildings in the Tapa Army Base. The work will begin in July 2019,andthe delivery of the work is scheduled for the end of 2020. The cost of the contract is 10,1 million euros; VATwill be added to the price.
01. Jul 2019 Porto Franco and Nordecon signed a contract for the general contracting of the construction of the first building of Porto Franco
Porto Franco signed the contract for the general contracting of the construction of the first building with Nordecon AS: the building located on the side of Laeva Street with 3 underground floors and 5 ground floors is under construction. The building will be completed in early 2020. The cost of the work is 18,5 million euros; VAT will be added to the price.
28. May 2019 An agreement was signed with Nordecon for the reconstruction and extension of TalTech’s research and study building
The Tallinn University of Technology (TalTech) and Nordecon AS signed a contract for the reconstruction and extension of the university’s research and study building Mäepealse 3. The street side of the current building will be demolished first and replaced with a new and larger building volumeand the yard-side testing laboratory will be reconstructed. The cost of the work is 5,688 million Euros, VAT will be added to the price.
17. May 2019 Peetri sports and leisure centre reached its maximum height
Nordecon AS and the developer of Peetri Centre Compakt Real Estate held a topping-out ceremony for the sports and leisure centre in Peetri. The crown was brought down by Priit Põldmäe, Vice Mayor of Rae, and Maik Teiv, the Head of Compakt Kinnisvara.
24. Apr 2019 The Road Administration and Nordecon signed a contract for the reconstruction of the Missokülä-Hindsa road section
AS Nordecon and the Estonian Road Administration signed a contract for the reconstruction of a 2-kilometer section between the Missokülä-Hindsa section and Misso small town of Main Road No. 7, Riga-Pihkva, km 209.2-216.9. The cost of the works is 5.7 million euros; VAT will be added to the price.
23. Apr 2019 Nordecon and the Road Administration entered into a contract for construction works on Kernu bypass
AS Nordecon and the Estonian Road Administration entered into a contract for construction works on Kernu bypass at kilometres 37-42 of national road no. 4, the Tallinn-Pärnu-Ikla Road, and the junctions at the Kernu filling station and Haiba. The works cost 11.616 million euros plus value added tax.