07. Aug 2019 Eston Ehitus, a member of the Nordecon Group, is building a production complex in Lasnamäe for Tallinn City Theater
Eston Ehitus AS, a member of the Nordecon AS group, Tallinn City Theater and Tallinn City Property Department signed an agreement for the construction of the production complex of Tallinn City Theater on Suur-Sõjamäe Street in Tallinn. The value of the contract resulting from the successful tender is EUR 3.4 million, excluding VAT.
03. Jul 2019 Nordecon is building a 10 million-tonne storage complex in the Tapa Army Base
Nordecon AS and the Center for Defense Investment signed a contract for the design and construction of a storage complex and associated sites, roads and auxiliary buildings in the Tapa Army Base. The work will begin in July 2019,andthe delivery of the work is scheduled for the end of 2020. The cost of the contract is 10,1 million euros; VATwill be added to the price.
01. Jul 2019 Porto Franco and Nordecon signed a contract for the general contracting of the construction of the first building of Porto Franco
Porto Franco signed the contract for the general contracting of the construction of the first building with Nordecon AS: the building located on the side of Laeva Street with 3 underground floors and 5 ground floors is under construction. The building will be completed in early 2020. The cost of the work is 18,5 million euros; VAT will be added to the price.
28. May 2019 An agreement was signed with Nordecon for the reconstruction and extension of TalTech’s research and study building
The Tallinn University of Technology (TalTech) and Nordecon AS signed a contract for the reconstruction and extension of the university’s research and study building Mäepealse 3. The street side of the current building will be demolished first and replaced with a new and larger building volumeand the yard-side testing laboratory will be reconstructed. The cost of the work is 5,688 million Euros, VAT will be added to the price.
17. May 2019 Peetri sports and leisure centre reached its maximum height
Nordecon AS and the developer of Peetri Centre Compakt Real Estate held a topping-out ceremony for the sports and leisure centre in Peetri. The crown was brought down by Priit Põldmäe, Vice Mayor of Rae, and Maik Teiv, the Head of Compakt Kinnisvara.
24. Apr 2019 The Road Administration and Nordecon signed a contract for the reconstruction of the Missokülä-Hindsa road section
AS Nordecon and the Estonian Road Administration signed a contract for the reconstruction of a 2-kilometer section between the Missokülä-Hindsa section and Misso small town of Main Road No. 7, Riga-Pihkva, km 209.2-216.9. The cost of the works is 5.7 million euros; VAT will be added to the price.
23. Apr 2019 Nordecon and the Road Administration entered into a contract for construction works on Kernu bypass
AS Nordecon and the Estonian Road Administration entered into a contract for construction works on Kernu bypass at kilometres 37-42 of national road no. 4, the Tallinn-Pärnu-Ikla Road, and the junctions at the Kernu filling station and Haiba. The works cost 11.616 million euros plus value added tax.
17. Apr 2019 A topping out ceremony was held at the nearly zero-energy Kohtla-Järve State Gymnasium
Today in the State Gymnasium of Kohtla-Järve, a topping out ceremony party was held to celebrate the achievement of the maximum height of the schoolhouse. The tradition of a topping-out ceremony is to thank and host the builders, which creates a good relationship with the house spirit and brings good luck to the building. A cornerstone was also placed for the schoolhouse.
15. Apr 2019 С сегодняшнего дня возобновляются работы по строительству дорожной развязки Вескитамми
Строительные работы на отрезке шоссе Таллинн-Пярну-Икла между 13,0-13,7 км окружной дороги № 4, то есть у дорожной развязки Вескитамми, были начаты весной 2018 года. В зимний период строительные работы были приостановлены, и с сегодняшнего дня они вновь продолжатся.
15. Apr 2019 Today the construction of the Veskitammi junction will start again
Construction work was started on national road No 4 in spring 2018 at 13.0–13.7 kilometers of the Tallinn – Pärnu – Ikla road, or at the Veskitammi junction. Construction work stopped during the winter and continues from today.