27. Apr 2020 The Road Administration entered into an agreement with Nordecon for the construction of the Väo traffic junction
The Road Administration and Nordecon AS signed an agreement for the construction of the Väo traffic junction on the border of Tallinn. The total cost of the contract is 20.6 million euros (including VAT).
28. Feb 2020 Nordecon and the Estonian Road Administration concluded two contracts for 5.7 million: in Jõgeva and Võru Counties
AS Nordecon and the Road Administration concluded two contracts: for reconstruction of national road no. 51 and basic road no. 69.
National road no. 51 from Viljandi to Põltsamaa will be reconstructed in the extent of 7.3 kilometres in the section between Võisiku and Kuningamäe. The cost of the works before value added tax will be 2.6 million euros.
Basic road no. 69, the Võru-Kuigatsi-Tõrva road will be reconstructed in the extent of 8.1 kilometres in the Soontaga section of Kuigatsi intersection which includes two bridges. The costs of the works before value added tax will be 3.14 million euros.
28. Feb 2020 Nordecon and the Estonian Road Administration concluded a contract for reconstruction of one thread of the Vaida-Aruvalla I section
Nordecon AS and the Road Administration entered into a contract for reconstruction of one thread in a 4.1 km section at kilometres from 20 898 to 25 000, the Vaida–Aruvalla I section, of national road no. 2, the Tallinn-Tartu-Võru-Luhamaa road. The works will cost 1.945 million euros before value added tax.
14. Feb 2020 Nordecon and the Estonian Road Administration entered into a contract for construction of a 11.8 km stretch of the Rakvere–Rannapungerja road and the Nõva Bridge
AS Nordecon and the Road Administration entered into a contract for construction of a stretch of public road no. 88 or the Rakvere-Rannapungerja road between kilometres 21.3 and 33.1 and for reconstruction of the Nõva Bridge at kilometre 22.7. The cost of the works is 3.3 million euros plus value added tax.
14. Jan 2020 Nordecon and the Centre for Defence Investment signed a contract to build a garage and halls in Tapa and Jõhvi
Nordecon AS and the Centre for Defence Investment signed a contract for the design and construction of a maintenance and training garage, a storage hall, and a targeting facility in the Tapa military campus, and a storage hall for the Jõhvi campus. Work will begin in January and delivery is scheduled for early 2021. The value of the contract is EUR 3 million, VAT not included.
25. Nov 2019 Nordecon and the Road Administration have signed an agreement: for the reconstruction of the Vinso-Kirmsi section on the Võru-Räpina road
AS Nordecon and the Estonian Road Administration entered into an agreement for the reconstruction of the Vinso-Kirms section, 26.0-35.1 km from Võru-Räpina (road No. 65). The cost of the work is EUR 3,86 million, VAT will be added to the price.
31. Oct 2019 Nordecon is building a new shool - Fortress School – for Peetri region
Made Sarik, Mayor of Rae Rural Municipality, and Ando Voogma, Member of the Management Board of AS Nordecon, today signed a general contract to build a new 36-class basic school, Fortress School, which can accommodate up to 870 students. Teaching in the new schoolhouse begins on September 1st, 2020. The value of the contract resulting from the international procurement is EUR 13.83 million, excluding VAT.
22. Oct 2019 Nordecon’s new location as of October, 28th 2019
Nordecon AS is changing its location.
21. Oct 2019 The first two construction phases of Pro Kapital's large-scale project, Kalaranna Quarter, will be carried out by Nordecon
Nordecon AS and OÜ Kalaranna Kvartal, a subsidiary of AS Pro Kapital Grupp, have signed an agreement for the design and construction of the first two phases of Kalaranna Quarter. The property of Kalaranna Street 8 in Tallinn will have eight new buildings with 240 apartments, commercial premises and underground parking. An integral part of the residential quarter is well-thought-out landscape architecture and a beach promenade that largely preserves the existing natural environment. The design and construction works will be carried out in smaller stages and it is planned to start as soon as possible. The completion of the project is currently scheduled for the end of 2021. The value of the contract is EUR 40.5 million plus VAT. The project is confirmed to be financed by the domestic LHV Pank.
16. Sep 2019 Nordecon will build the Sillamäe Seaside Promenade
Sillamäe Town Government and Nordecon AS signed a contract for the construction of a 640-metre-long seaside promenade. As part of the agreement, a beach area with recreation and leisure facilities will be developed. The value of the contract is 4.055 million euros (including VAT).