14. Feb 2020 Nordecon and the Estonian Road Administration entered into a contract for construction of a 11.8 km stretch of the Rakvere–Rannapungerja road and the Nõva Bridge
AS Nordecon and the Road Administration entered into a contract for construction of a stretch of public road no. 88 or the Rakvere-Rannapungerja road between kilometres 21.3 and 33.1 and for reconstruction of the Nõva Bridge at kilometre 22.7. The cost of the works is 3.3 million euros plus value added tax.
14. Jan 2020 Nordecon and the Centre for Defence Investment signed a contract to build a garage and halls in Tapa and Jõhvi
Nordecon AS and the Centre for Defence Investment signed a contract for the design and construction of a maintenance and training garage, a storage hall, and a targeting facility in the Tapa military campus, and a storage hall for the Jõhvi campus. Work will begin in January and delivery is scheduled for early 2021. The value of the contract is EUR 3 million, VAT not included.
25. Nov 2019 Nordecon and the Road Administration have signed an agreement: for the reconstruction of the Vinso-Kirmsi section on the Võru-Räpina road
AS Nordecon and the Estonian Road Administration entered into an agreement for the reconstruction of the Vinso-Kirms section, 26.0-35.1 km from Võru-Räpina (road No. 65). The cost of the work is EUR 3,86 million, VAT will be added to the price.
31. Oct 2019 Nordecon is building a new shool - Fortress School – for Peetri region
Made Sarik, Mayor of Rae Rural Municipality, and Ando Voogma, Member of the Management Board of AS Nordecon, today signed a general contract to build a new 36-class basic school, Fortress School, which can accommodate up to 870 students. Teaching in the new schoolhouse begins on September 1st, 2020. The value of the contract resulting from the international procurement is EUR 13.83 million, excluding VAT.
22. Oct 2019 Nordecon’s new location as of October, 28th 2019
Nordecon AS is changing its location.
21. Oct 2019 The first two construction phases of Pro Kapital's large-scale project, Kalaranna Quarter, will be carried out by Nordecon
Nordecon AS and OÜ Kalaranna Kvartal, a subsidiary of AS Pro Kapital Grupp, have signed an agreement for the design and construction of the first two phases of Kalaranna Quarter. The property of Kalaranna Street 8 in Tallinn will have eight new buildings with 240 apartments, commercial premises and underground parking. An integral part of the residential quarter is well-thought-out landscape architecture and a beach promenade that largely preserves the existing natural environment. The design and construction works will be carried out in smaller stages and it is planned to start as soon as possible. The completion of the project is currently scheduled for the end of 2021. The value of the contract is EUR 40.5 million plus VAT. The project is confirmed to be financed by the domestic LHV Pank.
16. Sep 2019 Nordecon will build the Sillamäe Seaside Promenade
Sillamäe Town Government and Nordecon AS signed a contract for the construction of a 640-metre-long seaside promenade. As part of the agreement, a beach area with recreation and leisure facilities will be developed. The value of the contract is 4.055 million euros (including VAT).
03. Sep 2019 E-piim and Nordecon entered into a contract for constructing dairy buildings in Paide
AS E-Piim Tootmine and Nordecon AS entered into a contract for constructing the factory complex of E-Piim in Paide. The construction works will commence in the beginning of 2020 and will be completed in the spring of 2022. The contract covers construction of a factory and administration building plus and entry building and border fences. The cost of the project is 29 million euros plus value added tax.
27. Aug 2019 Nordecon became one of the main sponsors of Saskia Alusalu
Saskia Alusalu, the best Estonian speed skater and the best female athlete in 2018, and the Nordecon AS construction group entered into a sponsorship agreement which will help one of the fastest women on skates in the world to train for the 2022 Winter Olympics.
Watch the video.
27. Aug 2019 The first phase of the renewed D-terminal being built by Nordecon will open its doors to passengers in two months
Active construction is currently underway in the D-terminal of the Port of Tallinn being built by Nordecon, in order to open the first phase of construction of the renovated D-terminal to passengers within two months. A digital twin of the new D-Terminal building and the remodeled part which aims to make the building's life cycle more efficient was created in the BIM implementation model. The completion of the extension and reconstruction work of the port is scheduled for summer 2020.