14. Jul 2017 Nordecon will rebuild a 2.25 km road section into 2+2 cross sectional road at the beginning of Tallinn Ring Road
AS Nordecon and Estonian Road Administration signed an agreement for the reconstruction of a road section of Tallinn Ring Road between kilometres 0.6 and 2.8. According to the contract, a 2+2 cross-sectional road, Väo railway flyover and Veneküla tunnel will be built. The cost of the construction work will be more than 13.7 million euros (including VAT).
11. Jul 2017 Nordecon will build the new academic building of the Estonian Academy of Security Sciences
The Estonian Academy of Security Sciences and Nordecon entered into a contract for construction of the new academic building of the Academy of Security Sciences at 61 Kase Street in Tallinn. The construction works will be completed in December 2018. The total cost of the contract is 15.5 M euros before value added tax.
28. Jun 2017 Nordecon is going to build four 2+1 roads on Tallinn-Tartu road between Valmaotsa and Kärevere
AS Nordecon and Estonian Road Administration signed an agreement for the construction of 2+1 roads on Tallinn-Tartu-Võru-Luhamaa road between Valmaotsa and Kärevere (kilometres 160.7 - 168.1). The cost of the construction work will be approximately 8.1 million euros (including VAT).
05. Jun 2017 Tartu Art College, Tartu Cultural Capital Foundation, and Nordecon signed a cooperation agreement
Yesterday, on 4 June, Tartu Art College (TAC), Tartu Cultural Capital Foundation, and Nordecon AS entered into a cooperation agreement on the basis of which scholarships will be awarded from the Linnaehitus Foundation to students of the Department of Painting of the TAC who have exhibited good academic achievements and have also been active in the field of their specialty outside of the curriculum.
02. May 2017 The second phase of the construction of the WoHo quarter is about to begin
Mapri Ehitus and NOBE consortium concluded a contract with Ekerepol OÜ for designing and building a 14-storey commercial and residential building at 3 Mustamäe Road in the WoHo quarter. The project costs approximately 11.7 million euros without V.A.T.
13. Apr 2017 Nordecon will complete seventh apartment building in Uus-Tammelinna by the end of the year
Construction of seventh building at the address Haki 5 started in Uus-Tammelinna residential quarter developed by Nordecon in Tartu, Tammelinn district. 20 2-, 3- and 4-room apartments are planned in the building. The building will be completed at the end of 2017.
11. Apr 2017 Nordecon is building the Metsä Wood plywood mill in Pärnu
Nordecon and Metsä Wood, part of the Finnish forestry group Metsä Group, entered into a contract for construction of a plywood mill in Kase Street, Pärnu. Nordecon will complete the construction of the production hall and the non-work rooms and office premises by August 2018. The total cost of the contract exceeds 14 M euros plus value added tax.
11. Apr 2017 Nordecon Betoon is now using the brand name NOBE
As of April 2017, Nordecon Betoon OÜ of Nordecon Group is using the brand name NOBE, while Nordecon Betoon OÜ remains the company’s business name. All of the company’s rights, obligations, and contracts remain in force and the company will continue to operate in all of the areas activity, which they have been operating in so far.
31. Mar 2017 Nordecon will start to reconstruct Haabersti intersection
The tender of Nordecon AS was declared successful in the public procurement for reconstructing Haabersti intersection. AS Nordecon and Tallinn Municipal Engineering Services Department will conclude a contract in the middle of April, after expiration of 14-day contestation period. Construction activities will start in April 2017, and the intersection will be completed in October 2018. Cost of the project is 14,967 million Euros, VAT will be added to the price. The project is funded from the EU Cohesion Fund.
30. Mar 2017 Liwentaal’s office building overlooking the airport to be built in Ülemiste City
In Ülemiste City, at 12 Lõõtsa Street, the cornerstone for a new 13-storey office building was set today. The building is located right next to the airport and will, in the future, offer unique views in Estonia of the airport and Lake Ülemiste. The office building of almost 10,000 m² is named after Alexandre Liwentaal, an aviation legend with Estonian roots. The building will be completed in the second quarter of 2018.