31. Oct 2019 Nordecon is building a new shool - Fortress School – for Peetri region
Made Sarik, Mayor of Rae Rural Municipality, and Ando Voogma, Member of the Management Board of AS Nordecon, today signed a general contract to build a new 36-class basic school, Fortress School, which can accommodate up to 870 students. Teaching in the new schoolhouse begins on September 1st, 2020. The value of the contract resulting from the international procurement is EUR 13.83 million, excluding VAT.
22. Oct 2019 Nordecon’s new location as of October, 28th 2019
Nordecon AS is changing its location.
21. Oct 2019 The first two construction phases of Pro Kapital's large-scale project, Kalaranna Quarter, will be carried out by Nordecon
Nordecon AS and OÜ Kalaranna Kvartal, a subsidiary of AS Pro Kapital Grupp, have signed an agreement for the design and construction of the first two phases of Kalaranna Quarter. The property of Kalaranna Street 8 in Tallinn will have eight new buildings with 240 apartments, commercial premises and underground parking. An integral part of the residential quarter is well-thought-out landscape architecture and a beach promenade that largely preserves the existing natural environment. The design and construction works will be carried out in smaller stages and it is planned to start as soon as possible. The completion of the project is currently scheduled for the end of 2021. The value of the contract is EUR 40.5 million plus VAT. The project is confirmed to be financed by the domestic LHV Pank.
16. Sep 2019 Nordecon will build the Sillamäe Seaside Promenade
Sillamäe Town Government and Nordecon AS signed a contract for the construction of a 640-metre-long seaside promenade. As part of the agreement, a beach area with recreation and leisure facilities will be developed. The value of the contract is 4.055 million euros (including VAT).
03. Sep 2019 E-piim and Nordecon entered into a contract for constructing dairy buildings in Paide
AS E-Piim Tootmine and Nordecon AS entered into a contract for constructing the factory complex of E-Piim in Paide. The construction works will commence in the beginning of 2020 and will be completed in the spring of 2022. The contract covers construction of a factory and administration building plus and entry building and border fences. The cost of the project is 29 million euros plus value added tax.
27. Aug 2019 The first phase of the renewed D-terminal being built by Nordecon will open its doors to passengers in two months
Active construction is currently underway in the D-terminal of the Port of Tallinn being built by Nordecon, in order to open the first phase of construction of the renovated D-terminal to passengers within two months. A digital twin of the new D-Terminal building and the remodeled part which aims to make the building's life cycle more efficient was created in the BIM implementation model. The completion of the extension and reconstruction work of the port is scheduled for summer 2020.
27. Aug 2019 Nordecon became one of the main sponsors of Saskia Alusalu
Saskia Alusalu, the best Estonian speed skater and the best female athlete in 2018, and the Nordecon AS construction group entered into a sponsorship agreement which will help one of the fastest women on skates in the world to train for the 2022 Winter Olympics.
Watch the video.
07. Aug 2019 Eston Ehitus, a member of the Nordecon Group, is building a production complex in Lasnamäe for Tallinn City Theater
Eston Ehitus AS, a member of the Nordecon AS group, Tallinn City Theater and Tallinn City Property Department signed an agreement for the construction of the production complex of Tallinn City Theater on Suur-Sõjamäe Street in Tallinn. The value of the contract resulting from the successful tender is EUR 3.4 million, excluding VAT.
03. Jul 2019 Nordecon is building a 10 million-tonne storage complex in the Tapa Army Base
Nordecon AS and the Center for Defense Investment signed a contract for the design and construction of a storage complex and associated sites, roads and auxiliary buildings in the Tapa Army Base. The work will begin in July 2019,andthe delivery of the work is scheduled for the end of 2020. The cost of the contract is 10,1 million euros; VATwill be added to the price.
01. Jul 2019 Porto Franco and Nordecon signed a contract for the general contracting of the construction of the first building of Porto Franco
Porto Franco signed the contract for the general contracting of the construction of the first building with Nordecon AS: the building located on the side of Laeva Street with 3 underground floors and 5 ground floors is under construction. The building will be completed in early 2020. The cost of the work is 18,5 million euros; VAT will be added to the price.