14. Jan 2019 Nordecon is building a ten million-euro assembly area in Tapa
Nordecon and the Centre for Defence Investment of Estonia entered into a contract for services for construction of an assembly area in the Defence Forces base in Tapa. The works will commence in January 2019 and the scheduled delivery date of the works is in January 2020. The cost of the contract amounts to 10.7 million euros plus value added tax.
04. Jan 2019 Rafter party in Terminal D
In June 2018, Nordecon AS started the reconstruction and extension works of the building of Terminal D of the Port of Tallinn. The construction activities of Terminal D have currently advanced to a stage where the building has achieved its planned height. On Friday, 4 January, the traditional rafter party was held at the construction site and the wreath was taken down, so that the construction works could move on.
17. Dec 2018 Peetri Center received a cornerstone
The entrepreneur Vjatšeslav Leedo, the mayor of Rae municipality Mark Võrkla, Maik Teiv from CompaktReal Estate and the builder and Nordecon's representative Reedik Raudla laid the cornerstone for Peetri Center. Peetri Center will be opened before the end of next year.
26. Sep 2018 Every apartment of the Kalda Kodu project by Nordecon offers a beautiful view of the River Emajõgi flood plain
Nordecon will design and build three apartment buildings with 10 apartments in Tartu at Aruküla tee 2, 4, and 6. The name of the project – Kalda Kodu (Shore Home) – is inspired by the location on the relief shores of the River Emajõgi flood plain. The Kalda Kodu apartment buildings have a modern form and their design takes into account the surface patterns and quarters. The houses have the energy label B.
18. Sep 2018 Nordecon and Haven Kakumäe held the topping out event of the Lesta 10 apartment house
Nordecon AS and Haven Kakumäe OÜ held a topping out event at the Lesta 10 apartment buildings next to yacht harbour Haven Kakumäe. 3-storyapartment buildings have reached their maximum height; thehouses will be completed by spring 2019.
13. Sep 2018 Nordecon AS and RKAS signed a contract to build a future state gymnasium building in Kohtla-Järve
Nordecon AS and Riigi Kinnisvara Aktsiaselts (State Real Estate Ltd) signed a contract to build a future state gymnasium building in Kohtla-Järve. The new school building will be a nearly zero-energy building. The gymnasium building with a size of 2800 square meters will be built at Pärna 47, which is the address of the former Kohtla-Järve Pärna Basic school. The school building will be completed in the next summer and opened on 1 September in 2019. The construction cost of the project is 4.347 million Euros, excluding VAT.
12. Sep 2018 Nordecon to construct 2 + 1 overtaking lanes for the Pikknurme–Puurmani section of Tartu highway
The Road Administration and Nordecon AS have concluded an agreement for the construction of 2 + 1 overtaking lanes for the Pikknurme–Puurmani section on kilometres 142.2–146.9 of the National Road 2 (T2), also known as the Tallinn–Tartu–Võru–Luhamaa highway. The cost of work is 4.77 million euros, VAT not included.
12. Sep 2018 Nordecon completed the construction of Metsä Wood mill in Pärnu
Nordecon AS completed the construction works of Metsä Wood plywood mill at Kase 17 in Pärnu in time. The construction works began in April 2017, Nordecon has turned over the mill to the client and the mill has taken up its work.
11. Sep 2018 Nordecon to construct three new apartment buildings for Pro Kapital in Tondi
Nordecon AS and OÜ Marsi Elu, which belongs to the group of AS Pro Kapital Grupp, signed a contract according to which Nordecon will build three apartment buildings and a semi-underground parking lot on Sammu street in the Kristiine City development area. The cost of the construction project is almost 8 million Euros, excluding VAT.
10. Sep 2018 Nordecon to design and build a 3-storey apartment building
Nordecon AS and Kinnistud S OÜ signed a contract according to which Nordecon will build an apartment building at Kuuseheki 52 in Saue. The cost of the construction contract is 3.5 million Euros, excluding VAT.