18. Sep 2018 Nordecon and Haven Kakumäe held the topping out event of the Lesta 10 apartment house
Nordecon AS and Haven Kakumäe OÜ held a topping out event at the Lesta 10 apartment buildings next to yacht harbour Haven Kakumäe. 3-storyapartment buildings have reached their maximum height; thehouses will be completed by spring 2019.
13. Sep 2018 Nordecon AS and RKAS signed a contract to build a future state gymnasium building in Kohtla-Järve
Nordecon AS and Riigi Kinnisvara Aktsiaselts (State Real Estate Ltd) signed a contract to build a future state gymnasium building in Kohtla-Järve. The new school building will be a nearly zero-energy building. The gymnasium building with a size of 2800 square meters will be built at Pärna 47, which is the address of the former Kohtla-Järve Pärna Basic school. The school building will be completed in the next summer and opened on 1 September in 2019. The construction cost of the project is 4.347 million Euros, excluding VAT.
12. Sep 2018 Nordecon to construct 2 + 1 overtaking lanes for the Pikknurme–Puurmani section of Tartu highway
The Road Administration and Nordecon AS have concluded an agreement for the construction of 2 + 1 overtaking lanes for the Pikknurme–Puurmani section on kilometres 142.2–146.9 of the National Road 2 (T2), also known as the Tallinn–Tartu–Võru–Luhamaa highway. The cost of work is 4.77 million euros, VAT not included.
12. Sep 2018 Nordecon completed the construction of Metsä Wood mill in Pärnu
Nordecon AS completed the construction works of Metsä Wood plywood mill at Kase 17 in Pärnu in time. The construction works began in April 2017, Nordecon has turned over the mill to the client and the mill has taken up its work.
11. Sep 2018 Nordecon to construct three new apartment buildings for Pro Kapital in Tondi
Nordecon AS and OÜ Marsi Elu, which belongs to the group of AS Pro Kapital Grupp, signed a contract according to which Nordecon will build three apartment buildings and a semi-underground parking lot on Sammu street in the Kristiine City development area. The cost of the construction project is almost 8 million Euros, excluding VAT.
10. Sep 2018 Nordecon to design and build a 3-storey apartment building
Nordecon AS and Kinnistud S OÜ signed a contract according to which Nordecon will build an apartment building at Kuuseheki 52 in Saue. The cost of the construction contract is 3.5 million Euros, excluding VAT.
30. Jul 2018 The Peetri Sports and Leisure Centre shall be constructed by Nordecon
Yesterday, Nordecon AS and the developer of Peetri Centre, Compakt Kinnisvara, concluded a procurement contract for the construction of the Peetri Sports and Leisure Centre. The object is scheduled to be completed at the the end 2019. The cost of construction is 6,398,800 euros, excl. VAT.
30. Jul 2018 Nordecon AS contracted to build a new apartment building
Nordecon AS and Valge 16 OÜ have concluded a contract for the design and construction works of an apartment building. A five-storey apartment building shall be constructed at Valge Str. 16. The construction cost of the project is 6.6 million euros, excl. VAT.
21. Jun 2018 Nordecon completes extraordinary apartment building in Sweden – Väsby Terrass
Nordecon has completed the construction of Väsby Terrass, an eight-storey apartment building in Stockholm County with 59 apartments ranging in size from one to three rooms, each featuring a large balcony or terrace. The building, situated in the centre of Upplands Väsby, is Nordecon's third project on the Swedish market – last year the company completed apartment buildings in Huddinge and Nacka municipalities.
18. Jun 2018 Nordecon to reconstruct and extend Tallinn Old City Harbour Terminal D
Nordecon AS and the Port of Tallinn Ltd signed a contract in order to reconstruct and extend the Terminal D building in the Tallinn Old City Harbour at 13/4 Lootsi St. The construction work will more than double the area of the terminal building. Overall construction costs are 16,985 million EUR (excluding the customer's supply) plus VAT. The updated terminal will be completed in May 2020.