06. Jul 2020 Riigi Kinnisvara signed construction contract for new Saaremaa Gymnasium with Nordecon
Nordecon AS and Riigi Kinnisvara AS signed a contract for the construction of the future Saaremaa Gymnasium study building in Kuressaare at Väljaku Street 8 and Garnisoni Street 18 registered immovables. The new state gymnasium has study room for 540 students. The cost of the construction is 6.168 million euros, plus VAT. Construction works will begin in July 2020, with the aim of handing over the building to the school family by the beginning of the 2021 school year.
06. Jul 2020 Nordecon will build the next phase of the Maarjamõisa Medical Campus of the Tartu University Hospital with Embach Ehitus
The Tartu University Hospital Foundation will enter into the general contract for the construction of phase III of the Maarjamõisa Medical Campus with AS Nordecon who took part in the procurement procedure with a joint tender with Embach Ehitus. The cost of the contract is 47.3 million euros plus value added tax. The construction works will commence in July and last approximately two years.
10. Jun 2020 Nordecon is building the Kobrulehe water catchment and treatment plant in Tartu
AS Tartu Veevärk and AS Nordecon entered into a contract for construction of the Kobrulehe water treatment plant for supplying treated water to the public water supply system of the city of Tartu and for connection of the plant with the Kobrulehe groundwater catchment structures. The cost of the contract is 3.02 million plus value added tax. The construction works will commence in June 2020 and end in June 2021.
27. Apr 2020 The Road Administration entered into an agreement with Nordecon for the construction of the Väo traffic junction
The Road Administration and Nordecon AS signed an agreement for the construction of the Väo traffic junction on the border of Tallinn. The total cost of the contract is 20.6 million euros (including VAT).
28. Feb 2020 Nordecon and the Estonian Road Administration concluded a contract for reconstruction of one thread of the Vaida-Aruvalla I section
Nordecon AS and the Road Administration entered into a contract for reconstruction of one thread in a 4.1 km section at kilometres from 20 898 to 25 000, the Vaida–Aruvalla I section, of national road no. 2, the Tallinn-Tartu-Võru-Luhamaa road. The works will cost 1.945 million euros before value added tax.
28. Feb 2020 Nordecon and the Estonian Road Administration concluded two contracts for 5.7 million: in Jõgeva and Võru Counties
AS Nordecon and the Road Administration concluded two contracts: for reconstruction of national road no. 51 and basic road no. 69.
National road no. 51 from Viljandi to Põltsamaa will be reconstructed in the extent of 7.3 kilometres in the section between Võisiku and Kuningamäe. The cost of the works before value added tax will be 2.6 million euros.
Basic road no. 69, the Võru-Kuigatsi-Tõrva road will be reconstructed in the extent of 8.1 kilometres in the Soontaga section of Kuigatsi intersection which includes two bridges. The costs of the works before value added tax will be 3.14 million euros.
14. Feb 2020 Nordecon and the Estonian Road Administration entered into a contract for construction of a 11.8 km stretch of the Rakvere–Rannapungerja road and the Nõva Bridge
AS Nordecon and the Road Administration entered into a contract for construction of a stretch of public road no. 88 or the Rakvere-Rannapungerja road between kilometres 21.3 and 33.1 and for reconstruction of the Nõva Bridge at kilometre 22.7. The cost of the works is 3.3 million euros plus value added tax.
14. Jan 2020 Nordecon and the Centre for Defence Investment signed a contract to build a garage and halls in Tapa and Jõhvi
Nordecon AS and the Centre for Defence Investment signed a contract for the design and construction of a maintenance and training garage, a storage hall, and a targeting facility in the Tapa military campus, and a storage hall for the Jõhvi campus. Work will begin in January and delivery is scheduled for early 2021. The value of the contract is EUR 3 million, VAT not included.
25. Nov 2019 Nordecon and the Road Administration have signed an agreement: for the reconstruction of the Vinso-Kirmsi section on the Võru-Räpina road
AS Nordecon and the Estonian Road Administration entered into an agreement for the reconstruction of the Vinso-Kirms section, 26.0-35.1 km from Võru-Räpina (road No. 65). The cost of the work is EUR 3,86 million, VAT will be added to the price.
31. Oct 2019 Nordecon is building a new shool - Fortress School – for Peetri region
Made Sarik, Mayor of Rae Rural Municipality, and Ando Voogma, Member of the Management Board of AS Nordecon, today signed a general contract to build a new 36-class basic school, Fortress School, which can accommodate up to 870 students. Teaching in the new schoolhouse begins on September 1st, 2020. The value of the contract resulting from the international procurement is EUR 13.83 million, excluding VAT.