18. Sep 2017 Nordecon and Haven Kakumäe signed a contract to build 3 apartment buildings to Kakumä
Nordecon AS and Haven Kakumäe OÜ signed a contract to design and build three apartment building to Lesta 10, Kakumäe, Tallinn. Nordecon’s contract is about 11 million Euros, total volume of Haven Kakumäe’s development investments is 70 million Euros. The buildings will be complete by the end of 2018.
11. Sep 2017 Topping-out ceremony of office building with views of Tallinn airport held in Ülemiste City campus today
The topping-out ceremony of the new office building at Lõõtsa 12 in Tallinn, which has now reached its maximum height of 45 metres, was held in Ülemiste City campus. This is the highest building permitted in the neighbourhood of the airport, which offers views of the airport and Lake Ülemiste. Construction will be completed in the first half of 2018.
01. Sep 2017 NOBE and Kontek Int AS will carry out the concrete works in the Porto Franco project
Porto Franco, the biggest business and leisure centre to be built in the heart of Tallinn, concluded a contract with NOBE and the Kontek Int AS consortium for designing the three underground floors and five ground floors in the development project, as well as carrying out the concrete works. The total cost of the works is nearly 31 million euros.
31. Aug 2017 Nordecon to complete the construction of Hane Street apartment buildings
Nordecon has reached the final stages of their own development project of building two small apartment buildings on the calm and quiet Hane Street in Tallinn, Kristiine – properties Hane 2 and Hane 2a. Both buildings have three residential floors and 15 apartments.
17. Aug 2017 Nordecon completed construction of four apartment buildings in the Tivoli residential quarter
Nordecon delivered a complex consisting of four buildings in the Tivoli residential area in Kadriorg to the contracting entity. In 2015, when the construction works of the first building commenced, medieval ship wreckages were found in the course of the works – the first of the kind excavated in Estonia. Nordecon was in charge of excavation of the ancient finds.
15. Aug 2017 Nordecon will build a 7-story office building in Unit City Technopark in Kiev
Eurocon Ukraine TOV, a subsidiary of Nordecon AS that is registered in Ukraine, and Kyiv Standartbud TOV concluded a contract for the construction of a 7-story office building in Unit City Technopark in Kiev. The construction will be completed in June next year. The contract value is 3.4 million euros (including VAT).
14. Jul 2017 Nordecon will rebuild a 2.25 km road section into 2+2 cross sectional road at the beginning of Tallinn Ring Road
AS Nordecon and Estonian Road Administration signed an agreement for the reconstruction of a road section of Tallinn Ring Road between kilometres 0.6 and 2.8. According to the contract, a 2+2 cross-sectional road, Väo railway flyover and Veneküla tunnel will be built. The cost of the construction work will be more than 13.7 million euros (including VAT).
11. Jul 2017 Nordecon will build the new academic building of the Estonian Academy of Security Sciences
The Estonian Academy of Security Sciences and Nordecon entered into a contract for construction of the new academic building of the Academy of Security Sciences at 61 Kase Street in Tallinn. The construction works will be completed in December 2018. The total cost of the contract is 15.5 M euros before value added tax.
28. Jun 2017 Nordecon is going to build four 2+1 roads on Tallinn-Tartu road between Valmaotsa and Kärevere
AS Nordecon and Estonian Road Administration signed an agreement for the construction of 2+1 roads on Tallinn-Tartu-Võru-Luhamaa road between Valmaotsa and Kärevere (kilometres 160.7 - 168.1). The cost of the construction work will be approximately 8.1 million euros (including VAT).
05. Jun 2017 Tartu Art College, Tartu Cultural Capital Foundation, and Nordecon signed a cooperation agreement
Yesterday, on 4 June, Tartu Art College (TAC), Tartu Cultural Capital Foundation, and Nordecon AS entered into a cooperation agreement on the basis of which scholarships will be awarded from the Linnaehitus Foundation to students of the Department of Painting of the TAC who have exhibited good academic achievements and have also been active in the field of their specialty outside of the curriculum.