01. Sep 2020 Nordecon will build a new 300-seat barrack to Paldiski military base
Nordecon and the Estonian Centre for Defence Investment (ECDI) concluded a contract to design and construct a 300-seat barrack in the Paldiski military base. Construction works also include the construction of roads, fields and outdoor utility lines related to the barrack, and the design and construction of low-current systems. The cost of the contract is 4.3 million euros, excluding VAT.
19. Aug 2020 The launch of an architectural design competition: the territory of the former Machine Factory of Pärnu will become the Seileri Quarter
Nordecon announces a public architectural design competition in order to find the best architectural face for the Seileri Quarter which will be created in the centre of Pärnu. The Seileri Quarter will be situated immediately by the river, on the territory of the former Machine Factory at 7 Rääma Street in Pärnu. The conditions of the architectural design competition have been coordinated with the Union of Estonian Architects. The deadline for submitting works to the competition is 30 October 2020.
12. Aug 2020 Tariston entered into an agreement with the Road Administration for the maintenance of national roads in Järva County for the next five years
Tariston AS, a company of the AS Nordecon group, entered into an agreement with the Road Administration for the maintenance of national roads in the Järva maintenance area for the years 2020–2025. The agreement covers the year-round maintenance of approximately 950 kilometres of national roads in Järva County. The total value of the agreement, based on the cost in 2020, is approximately EUR 10.7 million, plus VAT.
03. Aug 2020 The Port of Tallinn opens the new building of its Terminal D, Estonia’s largest sea gate
On Friday, the Port of Tallinn opened the new building of its Terminal D; the largest sea gate of Estonia, which welcomes six million passengers a year, received a makeover in the course of 18.5 million euro reconstruction and now boats a new state-of-the-art look. The total area of the building featuring a number of environmentally friendly solutions nearly doubled, having reached 14,000 square metres.
06. Jul 2020 Nordecon will build the next phase of the Maarjamõisa Medical Campus of the Tartu University Hospital with Embach Ehitus
The Tartu University Hospital Foundation will enter into the general contract for the construction of phase III of the Maarjamõisa Medical Campus with AS Nordecon who took part in the procurement procedure with a joint tender with Embach Ehitus. The cost of the contract is 47.3 million euros plus value added tax. The construction works will commence in July and last approximately two years.
06. Jul 2020 Riigi Kinnisvara signed construction contract for new Saaremaa Gymnasium with Nordecon
Nordecon AS and Riigi Kinnisvara AS signed a contract for the construction of the future Saaremaa Gymnasium study building in Kuressaare at Väljaku Street 8 and Garnisoni Street 18 registered immovables. The new state gymnasium has study room for 540 students. The cost of the construction is 6.168 million euros, plus VAT. Construction works will begin in July 2020, with the aim of handing over the building to the school family by the beginning of the 2021 school year.
10. Jun 2020 Nordecon is building the Kobrulehe water catchment and treatment plant in Tartu
AS Tartu Veevärk and AS Nordecon entered into a contract for construction of the Kobrulehe water treatment plant for supplying treated water to the public water supply system of the city of Tartu and for connection of the plant with the Kobrulehe groundwater catchment structures. The cost of the contract is 3.02 million plus value added tax. The construction works will commence in June 2020 and end in June 2021.
27. Apr 2020 The Road Administration entered into an agreement with Nordecon for the construction of the Väo traffic junction
The Road Administration and Nordecon AS signed an agreement for the construction of the Väo traffic junction on the border of Tallinn. The total cost of the contract is 20.6 million euros (including VAT).
28. Feb 2020 Nordecon and the Estonian Road Administration concluded two contracts for 5.7 million: in Jõgeva and Võru Counties
AS Nordecon and the Road Administration concluded two contracts: for reconstruction of national road no. 51 and basic road no. 69.
National road no. 51 from Viljandi to Põltsamaa will be reconstructed in the extent of 7.3 kilometres in the section between Võisiku and Kuningamäe. The cost of the works before value added tax will be 2.6 million euros.
Basic road no. 69, the Võru-Kuigatsi-Tõrva road will be reconstructed in the extent of 8.1 kilometres in the Soontaga section of Kuigatsi intersection which includes two bridges. The costs of the works before value added tax will be 3.14 million euros.
28. Feb 2020 Nordecon and the Estonian Road Administration concluded a contract for reconstruction of one thread of the Vaida-Aruvalla I section
Nordecon AS and the Road Administration entered into a contract for reconstruction of one thread in a 4.1 km section at kilometres from 20 898 to 25 000, the Vaida–Aruvalla I section, of national road no. 2, the Tallinn-Tartu-Võru-Luhamaa road. The works will cost 1.945 million euros before value added tax.