The Group’s strategic business agenda and targets for the period 2016-2020
Business activities until 2020
- The Group will grow, mostly organically, with a focus on more efficient use of its existing resources.
- In Estonia, we will compete in both the building and the infrastructure construction segments.
- Our Estonian entities will be among their segments’ market leaders.
- In Sweden, we will focus on general contracting in Stockholm and the surrounding area.
- In Finland, we will focus on general contracting and concrete works in Helsinki and the surrounding area.
- In Ukraine, we will focus on general contracting, primarily in Kiev and the surrounding area.
Employees until 2020
- We expect the TRI*M Index, which reflects employee satisfaction and commitment, to improve across the Group by 3 percentage points per year on average.
- We value balanced teamwork where youthful energy and drive complement long-term experience.
- We will recognise employees that are dedicated and responsible and contribute to the Group’s success.
- We expect to raise operating profit per employee to at least 12 thousand euros.
Financial targets until 2020
- Revenue will grow at least 10% per year.
- The contribution of foreign markets will increase to 25% of revenue.
- Our own housing development revenue will account for at least 5% of our Estonian revenues.
- Operating margin for the year will be consistently above 3%.
- On average, at least 30% of profit for the year will be distributed as dividends.
- Return on invested capital (ROIC) will average 13%.