The Group’s strategic business agenda and targets for the period 2019-2022
Business lines and markets
- The Group will grow, mostly organically, with a focus on a more efficient use of its existing resources.
- In Estonia, we will operate, as a market leader, in both the building and infrastructure construction segments.
- In Sweden, we will focus on general contracting in Stockholm and the surrounding area.
- In Finland, we will focus on general contracting and concrete works in Helsinki and the surrounding area.
- In Ukraine, we will focus on general contracting and concrete works, primarily in Kiev and the surrounding area.
Activities for implementing the strategy
- Improving profitability through more precise planning of our design and construction operations
- Increasing our design and digitalisation capabilities
- Simplifying and automating work and decision-making processes
- Monitoring the balance between the contract portfolios of different business segments
- Valuing balanced teamwork where youthful energy and drive complement long-term experience
- Noticing and recognising each employee’s individual contribution and initiative
- Revenue will grow at least 10% per year.
- The contribution of foreign markets will increase to 20% of revenue.
- Real estate development revenue will grow to at least 10% of revenue earned in Estonia.
- Operating margin for the year will be consistently above 3%.
- Operating profit per employee will increase to at least 10 thousand euros per year.
- We will, on average, distribute at least 30% of profit for the year as dividends.