Nordecon aims at performance aided by an integrated management system, as agreed with the customer and conforming to the appropriate requirements, carried out in a reliable, professional, environmentally friendly and safe way and ensuring satisfaction for customers, employees, owners and other interested parties.
|The management system created and introduced in Nordecon complies with the requirements of ISO 9001 Quality Management standard, ISO 14001 Environmental Management System standard and OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System standard as verified by certificates issued by DNV GL:
ISO 9001 2015
ISO 14001 2015
OHSAS 18001 2007
The certificates apply to the following products and services: construction design, general contracting and project management; property development and manufacturing of building materials.
As a responsible company, we have implemented the following
QUALITY, ENVIRONMENTAL AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT GUIDELINES:
- we comply with legal and other requirements applicable to the company;
- we increase reliability by applying transparency, fairness and ethics to our activities;
- we evaluate risks and search for improvements across the entire service lifecycle;
- we offer innovative and sustainable solutions;
- we are flexible and keep pace with the changing trends of the market;
- we improve our employees’ competence and invest in development and responsibility;
- we improve our working environment and implement measures to guarantee the working capacity of our employees;
- we use environmentally friendly technologies, machinery and materials;
- we control, and, wherever possible, avoid or reduce the harmful effects of hazardous factors;
- we increase environmental and operational safety awareness in our employees and collaborators;
- we consistently improve our management system to increase efficiency and performance.